Monday, February 4, 2019

Y'all Are Going to Kill Me.....

I look and sound like Lurch from the old "Addams Family" TV show in the 1960s.......

" Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Y'all going to kill me.

I saw a meme that said.....

" Straight men understand consent in a gay bar."

I've don't think I've been in a gay bar in America. I think we ate accidentally in a "Gay Pub" in Edinburgh a few years ago. My wife didn't have a clue. Actually the food was so good, we went back the next morning for breakfast.( Pubs often open for breakfast in the UK)

I am to the age however, if I was to go into a gay bar, I would be be flattered in if I got hit on.

Now, while I understand their mechanics of relations in that world, I do not plan or want to enact in those "mechanics."

But again, I'd be flattered.

Why not??

I then see a meme with someone's mind blowing up about "Gay Marriage."

Last time I checked the Bible there were all sorts of sins many of you are involved in.

Sex before marriage.

Sex with someone other than their marriage partner.

Looking and at people of the other sex and lusting, literally saying to themselves, " Man, I'd hit that."

Divorce. Other than adultery((Matthew 5:32; 19:9), abandonment by an unbeliever(1 Corinthians 7:15) I see no reason for divorce.

The Bible even talks about gluttony ( overeating ) as a sin.

Philippians 3:19

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Paul talks about a lot of stuff we do that are sins.....and one is not worse than the other....

Galatians 5: 19-21
 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

And Paul even said in Romans that he himself had a hard time keeping from sinning...

Romans 7:19

 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Folks, take care of your own house. 

Leave gay folks alone.....They like you are just trying to be happy.  

Here Endth the Lesson







No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...