If my life depended on it, I could not name 5 of his songs. I just could not.
I know he was big when I was in school with the Jackson 5. I might be able to name a couple of his songs.
The man is dead. Had a "doctor feelgood" pretty much kill him. Money and fame? He's still 6 feet underground.
If the story is right that his parents had him chemically castrated to keep his voice " as a child's" I would almost believe it...I don't know.
I know he is now being accused of abusing children. I know he was acquitted of those charges. I know HBO has a show on right now that has a couple of men who now claim they were abused by Michael when they were children.
Why did grown people, their parents, allow their children to stay with Michael? To them, he is basically a stranger? Were they that star struck?
In this country, we have too much "famous folks" worship.
My dad made this remark, " I like to watch football, but I don't like football players." The players eventually made him quit watching. I am to that point now. I no longer care that much about sports.
We have the Kardashians who are famous because of what? ( I know one of them made a porn, but why are they famous?) I couldn't name any of them to be honest.
You know, I don't know what is wrong with folks....I just don't understand anymore.
Perhaps it is intended I do not....
Friday, March 8, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment