Saturday, March 2, 2019

News

I guess I should not use that as a title. Mom ALWAYS uses it in an email when she lets me know about a family member that has either died or is dying.

As many of you know from last night "the kids" have moved to Austin. When my doctor( he's also Reid's doctor) asked about them, and he found out about the move, he replied, " Why not, it is where the rest of the world is going....It's an eclectic spot."

We are of course concerned about them. And we worry about the future. A large number of my family now lives in Austin, the Hill Country.  I wonder if these two in Lemonville will go that way too? Especially when grandchildren are involved? And I love this place in Lemonville.

Anyway, the house went from a "Rolling Thunder" to a dead silence, and was especially quiet last evening because my wife was at a women's church retreat.

Let me thank a couple of you who live in Orange County, especially Paige Stark for getting concerned after seeing the deputy sheriff's car in my yard with the overhead red/blue lights on.

 The deputy who responded was nice, cordial, professional. 

Thank you for keeping an eye out on the old Govteach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...