Thursday, March 28, 2019

Oh Man, Here We Go

I often wonder, maybe I should not be shocked, or surprised or anything of the like.

The Texas Senate is having a bill work through its halls called Senate Bill 17.

This bill will allow anyone who holds a Texas license, to not be reprimanded for not servicing gay clients, for religious reasons. 

This includes doctors, dentists, counselors, lawyers, real estate agents.......anyone who holds a Texas license.

Yes, it includes teachers.

I never have understood why this according to Christians why this is a worse sin than all other.

I don't understand.

There is a lot a stuff some of you straight people are involved with that hurts people a lot worse than someone who loves someone of the same plumbing.

What are they going to do in one of the rural schools when some kid who "comes out" and their government and economics teacher decides, " Well, I won't teach them, they are gay."

In Buna, for most of the time, who was  the only soul with that economics teacher's certificate?....Me. What would they do if I decided not to teach gay kids?

And I wanted to teach everyone. I didn't care who or what you were.......I was disappointed when you opted to take the college class rather than mine. I knew you'd learn more in my class.....Just would. ( Don't get me started on the classes being held today as university survey classes. They are all customer based classes which means they teach as little as they can.....We got to get that tuition money. I digress.....)

And there are sins I really have a problem with. I really do, but I'd never dream of not teaching you in class.  And I would treat you like every other person in the class.

How are we going to explain to Jesus our actions one day?

Didn't he tell us love our neighbors as ourselves?

He didn't say anything about a quantification.




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...