You know, I am doing pretty good, or I thought I was anyway.
Been trying to do one of the most un-Baptist of things, fast, try not to eat meat on Fridays, all for Lent....and The first two, I have been doing pretty good on....( I already get up at 4-5am to pray.)
I lost about 10 pounds.
But, I also decided to quit cussing for Lent.
I ain't doing so good here.
I have not swore verbally that I can think of....But, I've been cheating on social media and on the blog.
Stars, pound signs, anagrams, letters where swear words should be.....Someone post about flat earth today and I almost lost it.....
I got until like April 21st.
I ain't goin' make it am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
45
Yep 45. I have been married 45 years today. And the wedding was on a Friday. At what is now Grace Baptist Church in Groves, Texas. ( It ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment