Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Sex! Sex! Sex!

I am sure someone's head has blown up just reading the title. Or maybe not...I don't know?

So, the Game of Thrones had one of their characters have sex on Sunday night, some girl who was some sort of an innocent in the show......The same character who killed a couple of people, cut them up and served them in a meat pie to their father....( Meat pies are a big thing in the UK, if you go, try the chicken and leek, it is amazing...with mushy peas? Come on man....)

Can kill 300 folks, but that darn sex.....

You know, we are beat over the head in this country about how "bad sex is."

Well, how do you think you got here? Stork? Under the cabbage leaf?

I know I waited until I got married...But I grew up in a different time period......It was literally beat over our head that we don't until we got married......It cause people to marry too soon. It caused people to marry folks....well, just so they could do sex. Many are now divorced. Many are just miserable. I knew a couple the body parts literally did not fit, some sort of physical difference. But the church condemned them divorcing, or even annulment.

Damn Baptists.

That said, this should be your choice. Not someone telling you when....

The character in the program is in real life 22 years old. Old enough to buy liquor, old enough to make their on decisions.....

That said, as a boxing referee always says....." protect yourself at all times." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...