Today might be a three blog day, I am not for sure. I can see 3-4 coming up, if not today, very soon....
No, yesterday we were watching the ABC Evening News and then the KBMT Channel 12 News. We've gotten into watching Sheldon, Leonard, Amy Farrah Fowler repeats at 6:30pm on Channel 12.
But, yesterday we were bombarded with advertisements for the NFL Draft on ABC.
At least the First Round.
The NFL Draft is now an " event."
Three days of "experts" talking about people we've never heard of from some college, we've never heard of.....And a year from now, we'll still not know who they are.....3 years from now, most outta the NFL.
I checked the guide, and the NFL Draft will be shown on 3 channels tonight.
ABC, the NFL Network and, ESPN....
And ABC doesn't even carry NFL games.
I am sure we'll watch something on TCM....I think Brief Encounter with Trevor Howard is on( We always tape Sheldon and watch later).....I know High Society is on Friday at 7pm. ( Grace Kelly's last movie, with Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra)
But this is what TV has come to, we are no long smart enough to come up with something "New" we'll just broadcast an event.....On 3 channels.
Thank you Jesus for Netflix......
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment