Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Waste of Time

Today might be a three blog day, I am not for sure. I can see 3-4 coming up, if not today, very soon....

No, yesterday we were watching the ABC Evening News and then the KBMT Channel 12 News. We've gotten into watching Sheldon, Leonard, Amy Farrah Fowler repeats at 6:30pm on Channel 12.

But, yesterday we were bombarded with advertisements for the NFL Draft on ABC.

At least the First Round.

The NFL Draft is now an " event."

Three days of "experts" talking about people we've never heard of from some college, we've never heard of.....And a year from now, we'll still not know who they are.....3 years from now, most outta the NFL.

I checked the guide, and the NFL Draft will be shown on 3 channels tonight.

ABC, the NFL Network and, ESPN....

And ABC doesn't even carry NFL games.

I am sure we'll watch something on TCM....I think Brief Encounter with  Trevor Howard is on( We always tape Sheldon and watch later).....I know High Society is on Friday at 7pm. ( Grace Kelly's last movie, with Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra)

But this is what TV has come to, we are no long smart enough to come up with something "New" we'll just broadcast an event.....On 3 channels.

Thank you Jesus for Netflix......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...