Friday, April 26, 2019

You **** Dog People

Okay, I know most of you reading this blog are responsible dog folks.

Or you attempt to be....

My neighbor's dog is in "season" again.....She just had a litter of puppies in January.

Now, she's a throw away dog and the neighbors try and take care of her. And they find someone who take the pups every time, and the last time, she had 9 pups.

The alternative would be them putting a .22 shell through the 'throw out" dogs that show up. 

But some of you people who have dogs, male dogs, not any particular breed, as David Hicks would call them, " Yaller yard dogs."  Need to have them fixed.

Already one has gotten run over coming down the highway in search of some " strange."

And then, there is the dogs that show up in my yard and the dog thinking with the wrong head decide they need to bite either me, or worse my wife. I already have one if he shows again is going to get shot. No questions asked. ( I have not seen the dog before?)

You know, if you really value your dogs, you might need to either keep them in a yard......Or better yet get them "fixed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...