Thursday, April 25, 2019

Rev. Graham

Okay, I am not going to be ugly and ask how much seminary Rev. Graham has.

I am not going to ask about the school( college) Rev. Graham was kicked out of for getting a girl home after curfew.

I am not going to talk about the Christian high school Rev. Graham was kicked out of....

I understand the Rev. Graham used Leviticus to attack Mayor Pete. Now, I am not a supporter of the mayor, too young, not enough experience....I really do not understand his policies except the health care reform.....And we got to do something there.....

But using Leviticus to attack the mayor being gay is well, you need to go after people who eat shrimp, eat catfish, eat bacon/ham....Or go after people who wear mix linens....Or stay in the house wife your wife while she's on her cycle.......

Even if we do the do the 1 Corinthians 6:9-10....

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.


Last I heard Rev. Graham was getting paid $600,000 a year to run a charity. 

A charity.... 

That is on top of his receiving $250,000 for running the Billy Graham Association... 


His personal wealth is guesstimated at $25 million. 

Isaiah 10: 2-3 said the following.

..... making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches?

Seems to be Jesus spoke about the rich and not making it to heaven.....

Pull the plank out of your own eye....Preach Jesus, not politics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...