Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Can't Quite Pull It Off

Well, you're trying, but you can't try quite pull it off....Well, actually, can't pull it off period....

In my experience.

So, Amazon is trying to change some of their Prime deliveries to one day. And I have notice " free" one day deliveries on my last 4 items I have ordered..

So, far, none of the four have made to the Compound in One-Day.

Including me trying it this past Sunday.....The package did not arrive until Tuesday, this is with Amazon sending me a message saying, in a nutshell, "Well it didn't make it to your place in one day."

To be honest, I did not expect the Sunday order to make it in a day....Even though the order was coming from the Houston area. ( Humble)

Maybe, you are having a better experience, especially if you live in a more urban area, or a larger city....Larger than Beaumont-Pt. Arthur.

But, they'll probably get it worked out.....This is especially true if they get their "Delivery by Drone" up and working correctly. Trouble is, what kind of a mess is hundreds of drones flying everyplace going to cause? You know other businesses will do the same...

We do live in interesting times....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...