Wednesday, May 1, 2019

While I'm Mad at Folks

While I remain out of the " State of Grace" right now according to Joseph Arminius. ( I'm hoping my one Presbyterian reading this will send me a note and tell me, I'll be alright...or not.....She doesn't realize and I don't want to admit in my heart that I am actually closer to her in my theological doctrine than I care to admit...)

But I digress.

I got a person I can't figure out what the world they are doing????

It is like they are looking all over Facebook for my comments.

I mean just obscure stuff. 

And they've gotten all over me when I tell another female they look " cute." ( Sorry, can't help if they look good, and I couldn't say anything for years due to my  teaching position.)

We went through this before.

I am wonder what their intentions are?

One thing doing a radio show showed me, some folks are just not right. Oh, they seem normal in every day life, able to keep a job, seem normal there, normal in church or the grocery store, but somehow, it's like there is a hidden secret.

And stuff like this blog, radio shows, etc., brings out people like this...

It's because I got rid of the old Facebook.

It's because we now have Thegovteach Part Deaux.

I do not know, but it like I missed something when I started " fresh."

Do not be shocked if I run some sort of massive purge here.

And this is not for comments, it will only be posted in the Facebook group.( They're not a member, and I may be glad about this...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...