Saturday, May 4, 2019

I Have Got to Purge Some of You Today

I am so disappointed, mad, aggravated, whatever.

I am so tired of the B.S. people are putting on Facebook without any way to back it up.

Bad history, bad current events, bad economics, bad polls, bad whatever.

You see some meme and you just go with it. You are too damn lazy to take 2-5 minutes of your time to see if it is true or false or just whatever.

It's the old "Urban Legend" with a new twist. But in the old days, you couldn't confirm it without going to a library to look it up, but now, you have resources at your finger tips.

I had to give a Latin lesson this morning.

And some of you think people should be able to teach the 4 major subjects without a college degree? I cringe at what B.S. you'll will tell kids in a history class.( I know a local kid, graduated from a "Jesus High School" didn't know who JFK was. Didn't know who America fought for its Independence. Didn't know who America fought in WW2.)

Or what you'll be teaching for literature. ( Reading the labels on condom wrappers. )

Or what kind of science you'll be teaching...They'll have folks telling you Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden.

If you think you are going to be purged and want to comment why you should stay, be careful, I may tell you why you should go.....And have several different reasons why......

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...