Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Oh Man, Bless Her Heart

You have to feel sorry for some folks. Or in truth, perhaps we don't really care, because it happens to us....

Poor Diana Ross, she got patted down at the airport in New Orleans. Including her "crotch" getting touched....

Boo-Fucking-Hoo....

Every time I fly I get patted down.

Every time, at least once.

I was patted down so long long in Munich, Germany that I expected dinner afterwards.

In Kunming, Yunnan, China,  Charlie Chan rubbed by nuts so long I was wondering what he was looking for.

It's one of the curses literally of being a living Neanderthal. I have hair everyplace except where I need it. And at Houston IAH in those scanners, they can't figure out what it is, and here comes the pat down...

Diana, sorry you felt violated....Welcome to the real world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...