Yes sir, it is "Tater and Wave Bye-Bye" today in most of the area, well, most that really matter anyway.
As the old joke about Buna ISD was, to graduate from the Buna High all you had to be able to do was " Say Tater and Wave Bye-Bye."
I hope some of us over the years changed that culture.
That said, today is the greatest day on the calendar.
Screw Christmas.
Screw your birthday.
Screw anniversary of anything.
Today, kids, and especially teachers are dancing in the streets.
The "Last Day of School"
It still makes my heart flutter.
For the seniors, your life will change FOREVER. You won't understand for a few weeks yet, and then it will hit you.....
Have a good summer folks.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment