Thursday, May 9, 2019

So, It Looks Like More STAAR Tests

Yes, the state of Texas is trying to increase the number of tests your kids will be required to take.

It will be 21 tests, including 5 end-of-course exams for your child to graduate. 

You wonder why I was a surly-ass motherfucker most of the time I taught school? It's bullshit like this.

And all of this bullshit is tied to school funding.

I am telling you, if you are in a rural public school, funding will get cut one way or another. Never mind they have already found that the tests are already 2 grade levels above grade reading level.

I'm telling you, if you live in a rural area you'll have two choices.

A poorly funded school, spending most of their money on bullshit like extracurricular. Or a Jesus school every church will try and establish with teacher with maybe degrees, some of the degrees from diploma mills, or no degrees, teaching that the only literature they need is the Bible......The Confederacy won the Civil War( There was a teacher in Mid-County who didn't know any better)....and dinosaur bones are the work of the devil because everyone knows the earth is flat and only 6,000 years old....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...