Yes, the state of Texas is trying to increase the number of tests your kids will be required to take.
It will be 21 tests, including 5 end-of-course exams for your child to graduate.
You wonder why I was a surly-ass motherfucker most of the time I taught school? It's bullshit like this.
And all of this bullshit is tied to school funding.
I am telling you, if you are in a rural public school, funding will get cut one way or another. Never mind they have already found that the tests are already 2 grade levels above grade reading level.
I'm telling you, if you live in a rural area you'll have two choices.
A poorly funded school, spending most of their money on bullshit like extracurricular. Or a Jesus school every church will try and establish with teacher with maybe degrees, some of the degrees from diploma mills, or no degrees, teaching that the only literature they need is the Bible......The Confederacy won the Civil War( There was a teacher in Mid-County who didn't know any better)....and dinosaur bones are the work of the devil because everyone knows the earth is flat and only 6,000 years old....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment