This goes to show that Idiocracy is just around the corner.....Or, you didn't learn a damn thing in school....weren't taught......Or just didn't pay attention....
A survey asked if the Arabic numbers should be taught in American school?
Most Americans say "No."
56% said "No."
29% said, " Yes."
15% said "They did not know..."
Trouble is....0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....are Arabic numbers........Those are the numbers we use every day....
Which again asked the question......How many of you are bigots?
Or just dumb as a bag of hammers?
What do you propose we use instead?
Roman numerals?
Your addition would look like this....
CCCLXVIV + DCCCXLV=?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment