Wednesday, May 8, 2019

You Can See This Happening in Jasper, Newton, Orange Counties

I keep hearing a song by Stevie Wonder coming up when I read this story. Don't get upset because of the usage of the line....From " Living for the City."

" Because where he lives they don't use colored people." 

A town north of Atlanta has gotten notice in the news because they have decided to not include a potential city manger candidate as a finalist because they are "Black." 

And according the mayor, "The city isn't ready for a Black employee."

Now, if you know anything about Atlanta, 50 miles North of town is now the suburbs, where the city is in question, and it seems the city is having subdivisions spring up within the city limits.

And the mayor was backed up by a member of the city council, who said the following. “I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe,”

Now, I have gone through this interracial marriage business. It is why I had a massive FB purge about 18 months ago.  It is why I have family I no longer speak to....

I couldn't find anything about interracial marriage being banned in the Bible....Look at Moses's wife, Zipporah, a Cushite from Ethiopia.....And the New Testament says nothing it......And Act 28: 17 talks about all people being " one blood."

But this said, couldn't you see the same thing happening around here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...