I see this as a growing trend in America. Like there is not already problems enough here.
I saw this on YouTube and it seems to be a growing trend, a "cool" thing to do, especially for seniors about to graduate, it is to start calling their teacher by their first names.
Ah, no.....
And these are all over the internet....
And here....
And here.....
And here....
And here....
You know, I can see underclasscritters seeing this being done and start doing this on a regular basis....
The damn job is hard enough without putting up with this....You start losing respect, well, you start to lose control....
I don't mind you calling me " Kerry" now because, well, hell, most of you are my age now....( Except Tara Sullivan Laramore, she has to call me Mr. Thomas until the end of time.)
I could just about see a senior calling me to my face " Kerry."
My answer would be....." You don't plan to graduate do you? Because I can make that happen to you, and everyone whose name is 3 spaces in front or behind you in the graduation..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment