I am leaning toward giving you a good cussin'. I think I would feel better, You'd feel better.
9:10am I received a phone call from a lady who had been given or found out or, I am not sure what....Anyway, she basically interviewed me for a job.
I am unsure how they got my name?
And the " No thanks, I am not interested" turned into a 35 minutes basically an interview. Wanted to Skype me later. She was very persuasive.
Years ago, I had taken a really oddball course to get qualified in, right before I came to my senses and retired.
Now, I don't want to move. Especially 8 hours away from Orange County.
I don't know if one of you gave my name to them. That's how Buna hired me. I had not applied.
And I appreciate it, if you gave me their name....
But.
I am not looking for a job.
I don't want to interview for a job.
I don't want to even look at someone working.
I am not presently looking for work, and I pray to Jesus, I never have to do so again....
Please, unless something happens, and if it does, I will let you know I am looking, but please, don't give people my name for work....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment