Monday, July 1, 2019

I Don't Know If I Need to Thank You....Or Cuss You

I am leaning toward giving you a good cussin'. I think I would feel better, You'd feel better.

9:10am I received a phone call from a lady who had been given or found out or, I am not sure what....Anyway, she basically interviewed me for a job.

I am unsure how they got my name?

And the " No thanks, I am not interested" turned into a 35 minutes basically an interview. Wanted to Skype me later. She was very persuasive.

Years ago, I had taken a really oddball course to get qualified in, right before I came to my senses and retired.

Now, I don't want to move. Especially 8 hours away from Orange County.

I don't know if one of you gave my name to them. That's how Buna hired me. I had not applied.

And I appreciate it, if you gave me their name....

But.

I am not looking for a job. 

I don't want to interview for a job.

I don't want to even look at someone working.

I am not presently looking for work, and I pray to Jesus, I never have to do so again....

Please, unless something happens, and if it does, I will let you know I am looking, but please, don't give people my name for work....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...