Friday, June 7, 2019

No, I Shouldn't Have Taught You People....

Well, I taught some of you reading this blog...Some, I had your kids, worked with you, etc....etc.....

No, I missed by calling.

I should have figured out a way to transform my attendance in seminary to a mega-million dollar TV Ministry.

Cats like Kenneth Copeland now has 5 private jets including a Citation V......That Citation V is made to " reach out and touch you..." I could be flying to Scotland instead of writing this....

And Jesse Duplantis is crying because he needs a new Dassault 8x......Baby that one will really reach out of "touch you." One fuel stop to New Zealand....

And this crap is all tax free.

All of this and both the Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express are co-publishing a series of articles on sexual abuse in the Southern Baptists. They are up to 260 offenders. 

Which came up with a Baptist joke I have not heard before....

Question-" With all this coming out about the Baptists and their problems, can we now buy liquor on Sundays?"

Answer- " Of course not, the Baptists want us to buy it on Saturday and hide it under the kitchen sink, like they do."

And this comes after the report that 73% of all churches in North America are either in a steady or rapid decline.....and the churchy people wonder why?  

No, I didn't need to be a Mega-TV-Minister.....I still think at this point in my journey there is some sort of a punishment in the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...