Saturday, June 8, 2019

Tuffy's-A Review

You know as close as we live to Tuffy's you think we would go more, but alas, we do not.

Went for an early meal and sort of glad we did, when we did, the crowds started to pour in.

I don't know, I understand I am old school, I understand it is hot, but dress a little better people. Don't no one want to see your underarm hair, or your butt cheeks hanging out, and at your age sweetheart, you need to hide them cheeks a little better.

I guess I still have in my mind if I had dressed like some of the people, my late father would have said something to me about dressing in a public place, especially one in which people are trying to consume food.

We had fried catfish and fried shrimp respectivly.

Both were good, hot, fresh, as were the side orders we requested.

The rolls were good, however, Tuffy's is trying to do the cheapest way and instead of serving us actual  butter, they served us some sort of fake spread, AKA, oleomargarine.

Perhaps my biggest complaint is the live music.

We got there early so we could avoid it, but they started about 3/4ths into our meal, ending any sort of conversation we might be trying to have.

That said, 4.5 stars out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...