Thursday, July 4, 2019

Could You Pass?

The NY Times has an interesting test this morning to see if the average American could pass the present U.S. Citizenship exam.

There are 100 questions on the exam and the " Old Grey Lady" picked the test randomly picks 10 to place on their exam.

Here are what is considered the 10 hardest questions.

Here is the test....Don't cheat....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/07/03/us/us-citizenship-test-quiz.html

I made a 100, but, I am not the average person taking the exam.....I did this for a living. ( Taught US Citizenship classes)

One survey that was taken  said that 64% of native-born Americans taking the test, would fail.

 Take the exam, and see if you could pass.....

By the way, if you fail, you pay ANOTHER filing fee of $640 to re-take the exam and become a U.S. Citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...