The NY Times has an interesting test this morning to see if the average American could pass the present U.S. Citizenship exam.
There are 100 questions on the exam and the " Old Grey Lady" picked the test randomly picks 10 to place on their exam.
Here are what is considered the 10 hardest questions.
Here is the test....Don't cheat....
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/07/03/us/us-citizenship-test-quiz.html
I made a 100, but, I am not the average person taking the exam.....I did this for a living. ( Taught US Citizenship classes)
One survey that was taken said that 64% of native-born Americans taking the test, would fail.
Take the exam, and see if you could pass.....
By the way, if you fail, you pay ANOTHER filing fee of $640 to re-take the exam and become a U.S. Citizen.
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment