Oh Lord, what now?
You got to ask, what are people thinking? I mean seriously.
It seems that an administrator at a Houston area school district has let nekkid photos of himself get out on the internet...Which means, he sent them to someone.
Guys, girls generally don't want to see your hairy ass, dad body, nekkid. Sorry, they just don't.
And I know with all the electronic gear out there today, it is tempting to make a homemade porno, and show it to folks, but don't, just don't......
I often wonder what the hell people are thinking?
If you want to do this stuff, and it's your business if you do, keep it where folks can't "get a hold of it...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment