I have heard from our friend in California. I messed up yesterday and missed his voice mail and just discovered it this AM.
It seems he is going to Los Angeles tomorrow for long term tests with the hopes of prepping him for surgery.
I hope they find a suitable donor quickly and he and his family are not stuck in limbo.( I know that sounds horrible, one family suffers so another can benefit. )
So, if you are of faith, remember him and his family in prayers, if not still be thinking about the boy. He needs all the positive support he can get right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment