Thursday, July 18, 2019

Let's Get Really Serious

I have heard from our friend in California. I messed up yesterday and missed his voice mail and just discovered it this AM.

It seems he is going to Los Angeles tomorrow for long term tests with the hopes of prepping him for surgery.

I hope they find a suitable donor quickly and he and his family are not stuck in limbo.( I know that sounds horrible, one family suffers so another can benefit.  )

So, if you are of faith, remember him and his family in prayers, if not still be thinking about the boy. He needs all the positive support he can get right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...