Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Okay Buna, Here's the Deal

Write on Buna, the Buna ISD and people start to literally "come outta the woodwork."

I've had numerous requests for "friendship" on Facebook, most of which I will just ignore.

Once, again, you make the cut, call yourself " lucky."

Or perhaps not....I don't know....

Once again, it is July, get ready, I need to make a monthly purge, I fouled up and have about 612 "friends" on FB...112 too many....

Here is the point of today's blog. Or at least this morning's.

Please, I implore you, if you have my phone number don't be giving it out "willy-nilly."

Yesterday, I had a person all upset call me about their kids in the Buna ISD and how upset they are about what is going on.....From non-certified teachers not even trying to get certified, to every administrator. ( I wish I could do more....I really do....)

Then....THEN.....someone called.....To complain about the blog.....

So, if someone is uptown/on Facebook talking about " Thomas cussin' them out...." You forget how easy it is to string together profanities....Just like riding a bicycle.

I admit it.....And would do it again in a heartbeat....

Purge later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...