Tuesday, July 9, 2019

I Don't Understand it Either Buna

I got a few ugly messages from people concerning the pay in the Buna ISD...Or should I say, the lack of pay in the Buna ISD.

You know, when places like Burkeville pay around $6000 a year more, it makes you wonder?

And then I heard from the Buna "patrons."

" They don't need anymore than what they are paid."

" ....sucks......and they are getting worse as they go..."

" Ain't nobody learning nothing up there....reminds me of the old Ted Bullard story, "" in the old days, to graduate from Buna all you had to do was say tater and wave bye-bye." "We are going back to those days." ( I've told this story for years.....But I first heard about it from Ted.)

" With first you, and now Taucer gone, the place will go to pot." ( I was never that good, I just made you think I was...)

" Why are we getting all these retreads? .......can't they make it in another district?"  

Once again, Buna wants to 'pay nothing'  and the only people you will recruit is locals, and sorry, that so limits the talent pool.

In all seriousness, there are still good people in Buna....But others, and I have wondered this for years, " Why the hell, are you still here?" 


As I have said in recent years, I no longer recommend to people to send their kids to Buna ISD. Just too much going on, too many wild cards, too much politics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...