Tuesday, July 30, 2019

You Don't "Get It."

The older I get the more I realize that some of you didn't learn a damn thing in school...I failed you....Tandy failed you, Whoever just failed you...

Because you just....Do...Not...Get.....It.....

I am talking about satire.

I don't know if you really do not understand, or you're just sitting around waiting to be offend.....It could be the latter.

I received mail from folks who think I hate Tara Laramore.( Tara might be my favorite student of all time, but don't tell her, she'll have a bumper sticker made and put on her vehicle..." I was Mr. Thomas's favorite" And we can't have that...)........Or when I told Mattison to stop grinning or I was " Putting his ass in the hall" I was somehow serious....

I know know there are not that many Sheldon Cooper's who can't understand satire......Or perhaps there is?

I think it might be the world we live in....

I am thinking it is just part of this change we are going through right now....And it is going to last years....And I may not live to see what becomes of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...