Wednesday, July 24, 2019

You Know...What Has Happened to Etiquette?

What has happened to etiquette in this country?

I mean seriously? Is the lack thereof just a sign of the times?

And some of it is just simple business etiquette.

I understand that in all jobs written notice of a resignation is not needed, but in many cases, it is, along with a 2 week notice you are leaving so the job can replace you.

It seems the Supt. of Schools in the Jasper ISD, never gave the school board a written notice he was leaving...Just told them orally, he was " done."

In normal school business, you need a written resignation due to written contracts.

Every time I resigned, and when I retired, I mailed the school district a resignation letter.

I even sent a certified letter to the Buna ISD when I retired, along with a certified letter to the Teacher Retirement of Texas I was retiring. I did this months before the coming school year, so a replacement could be found...

The older I get, the less I understand "stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...