I probably shouldn't get one, but sometimes I do get one. I am getting of that age in my life. I really can't help it.
Yesterday there was a post on Facebook about people griping about the heat. And the 'old' band kids are the are not really griping.
What the hell has happened?
I remember marching in the heat of the day in high school, and college......Heck, even when school started we marched at Noon and then again at 3:30pm in August-September....And the guys were practicing football in the adjacent field.
Was it hot?
Like the flames of hell.
I even see that the kids need a physical for marching band now.
I know football players forever had physicals, but there was a doctor in our town who was about 90 years old would sign physical papers for $2. I think he "might" have listened to the kid's heart....
But now, everyone is afraid of a little hot for kids.
Now, I know they need water, I know there is a limit to the time out, but you know, the damn kids today spend all their times sucking up the air condition playing fortnight and looking up porn, but I wonder.
I even saw that the PNG Indians football team was starting practice at 5:45AM.
How long before we got to build air condition indoor stadiums for our kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment