Just go on down the road. I am writing this blog for me. You are warned. I am going to look at this next May ( 2020) to see how right I am.
Or how wrong I am....
Okay, you were warned.
The English Premier League starts this afternoon. ( See told you you wouldn't care.)
Two teams will be in the running for the championship.
Liverpool
Manchester City
I wish the team I follow, Tottenham had a shot at the title but I am guessing they will come in 4th. ( I follow Bouremouth a little, mainly because they play in a stadium smaller than PNG's football stadium)
Now the real question is which three teams will be relegated down to the league beneath...to be sent down to a lower level, you come into the lowest 3 positions in the league.
Brighton
Sheffield United
Norwich
This is an American who likes English football( soccer) predictions....I wouldn't use this blog to bet in Vegas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dadgum Buna Schools, That was Fast.....And The Economy Should Scare the **** Out of You
Summer is over for teachers...... I hated today more than any other day of the year. First day of teacher inservice. I did 31 in my life, I...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment