Friday, August 9, 2019

No One Will Give a Sh*t About This One

Just go on down the road. I am writing this blog for me. You are warned. I am going to look at this next May ( 2020) to see how right I am.

Or how wrong I am....

Okay, you were warned. 

The English Premier League starts this afternoon. ( See told you you wouldn't care.)

Two teams will be in the running for the championship.

Liverpool

Manchester City

I wish the team I follow, Tottenham had a shot at the title but I am guessing they will come in 4th. ( I follow Bouremouth a little, mainly because they play in a stadium smaller than PNG's football stadium)

Now the real question is which three teams will be  relegated down to the league beneath...to be sent down to a lower level, you come into the lowest 3 positions in the league.

Brighton

Sheffield United

Norwich

This is an American who likes English football( soccer) predictions....I wouldn't use this blog to bet in Vegas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...