I apologize. I am in a cussin' mood today. Get ready. It might be a 3-4 blog day.....This is number two.
So, this teacher out in California has her room all doctored up with some sort of a Disney theme.
And the media goes wild saying what a wonderful teacher they might be.
There are teachers who do a Harry Potter Theme for their classes, and they seem to be pretty popular. Here are 18 examples.
Do these sumbitches have a fuckin' life?
I always wanted a themed classed classroom, but I doubt the media would approved.
I wanted a Dante's Inferno themed class.
That way, when the kids came into the class they wondered....
" What circle of fresh Hell will we visit today?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And We Have Stories from Buna ISD.....Broke? Quitting? " Runt Off?" Going Down?
I had not planned to blog today, but you never know what might happen? Again, I appreciate the information that I receive. The first stor...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment