Tuesday, August 13, 2019

And We Have to Compete with This B*llsh*t

I apologize. I am in a cussin' mood today. Get ready. It might be a 3-4 blog day.....This is number two.

So, this teacher out in California has her room all doctored up with some sort of a Disney theme.

And the media goes wild saying what a wonderful teacher they might be.

There are teachers who do a Harry Potter Theme for their classes, and they seem to be pretty popular. Here are 18 examples.   

Do these sumbitches have a fuckin' life?

I always wanted a themed classed classroom, but I doubt the media would approved.

I wanted a Dante's Inferno themed class.

That way, when the kids came into the class they wondered....

" What circle of fresh Hell will we visit today?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...