Tuesday, August 13, 2019

And We Have to Compete with This B*llsh*t

I apologize. I am in a cussin' mood today. Get ready. It might be a 3-4 blog day.....This is number two.

So, this teacher out in California has her room all doctored up with some sort of a Disney theme.

And the media goes wild saying what a wonderful teacher they might be.

There are teachers who do a Harry Potter Theme for their classes, and they seem to be pretty popular. Here are 18 examples.   

Do these sumbitches have a fuckin' life?

I always wanted a themed classed classroom, but I doubt the media would approved.

I wanted a Dante's Inferno themed class.

That way, when the kids came into the class they wondered....

" What circle of fresh Hell will we visit today?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...