Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Puss*f*c*t**n of the Buna High School

I don't know if there is word called pussification or pussyism.....I am sure it has been used before, or perhaps not.

But, I am glad I am done teaching when I learn this fucking story.

It seems the Buna High School ( and the JH) will have it too).............

It seems there will now be a " Nutritional Break" built into the school schedule for kids who don't get to school early enough to eat breakfast.....

Hell, most of the school rides with someone to school, most juniors and seniors have their own cars/trucks( Or are riding with a buddy).....Hell, they are waiting until the last minute to come whizzing in on 2 wheels to the parking lot to make it to school on time. And now they get a breakfast break?

Now, I am going to look at this from a senior teacher point of view.

Are we coddling our kids? They already have 5 minute breaks between class and unless you are hanging out with Johnny Rottencrotch up to no good, you have time to make class and often stop and pee, get a drink on the way to the next class. And be honest, in some of those classes, you ain't doing shit anyway....

What next?

Mental Health Days?

Vaping Breaks?

Bull Shitting Breaks?

I can just see trouble happening in these breaks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...