Thursday, August 8, 2019

Grueling, Just Grueling

Just emotionally grueling.....I don't know any other way to describe it.

I don't know if it will be any better if there is a recession like the market indicators are suggesting. And I will not be shocked if it starts end of this year, start of '20.

This nation is coming apart at the seams.

And don't start pointing fingers and saying it is the other side.....It is both sides.

It is like a couple in the middle of a divorce and the kids are having to watch the couple or in this case, the nation come apart.

And the way it is going, it is 50% against 50%. Whatever....

And in the end, if you win, what have you won?

At one time in this country, we were more united on things, than divided. Now, we win and then, what do we really win? We're not getting anything done in reality.

This is going to last for years unless something happens to bring us all together. ( God forbid what that might be.)

I don't know, and this is worldwide right now.

I dread the next 10 years.

And trust me, ain't nobody going to be a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...