Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Lighten Up Tuesday

I have not turned on the news this morning.

Generally my routine is read the US national papers, watch a couple of news cycles on the cable news channels. Then watch the news out of Britain, and maybe listen to LBC out of London.

Couldn't do it.

Had enough bad news......

So, the blog is going to be a lighten up blog.....

Question- When is Star Brake going to make a new advertisement?

Question- The car salesman on College at I-10....Are his ads to sell cars? Or is the guy secretly wanting o be a preacher?

Cliff Branch, 14 year Oakland Raider receiver has died. One of the all time greats. 

If you don't have a Roku, you've got to get one.....For Pluto alone.....I am telling you, I getting closer and closer to getting rid of the satellite dish. Especially is Directv doesn't get Fox back. NFL is coming....

I have got to quit visiting YouTube......Go to look at one thing....4 hours later watching a guy get his haircut in the Czech Republic. BTW- If you like cars, you got to start watching Scottie Kilmer out of Houston on YouTube.

Buna teachers start inservice tomorrow......LOL.......LOL......That's just funny....

In 30 years of the inservices I learned.......Not a damn thing.....Most of the people they bring in are for some elementary level teaching, or a new " educational program" that will be gone in 3- 5 years anyway. And go to your room and work? Hell, I got a stick of chalk......My ass was ready. 

Lighten up Tuesday.....Had to do this for my own mental health...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...