Monday, August 5, 2019

More Confused Than Ever

First, I want to thank everyone for the suggestions on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu.......We watched a little something and "Better living through Chemistry" took an allergy tablet and went into the arms of Morpheus.

And it isn't just here in America. The rest of the world is close to being " on fire."

I made the mistake yesterday of going online and looking at what is going on, specifically, I looked at KBMT 12's Facebook site.

And then, I look at the people on my Facebook and see a some of people doing the same....

Unless it effects them personally, or effects someone they know, they could care less.

Some of the comments just shocked me....

I even saw some opaque racism in some of the comments on  KBMT's site.

I looked at some of people's comments and saw they called themselves " Christian" and some even openly promote their churches.

As I have said about most churches in this country.

" Jesus left the building a long time ago..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...