Sunday, August 4, 2019

I Don't Know.....The Morning After

I don't know what to say.....I don't know where to go after El Paso yesterday and Dayton, OH this morning. I really do not.

I know people are jumping up and down this morning about "gun control" this morning...But do they understand that there are so many guns out there that are the so-called assault weapons.....It would be 50- 100 years before violence with them stops, if you stopped selling them today...And you start talking about confiscation? You may have a civil war.

We've had guns forever in America, but it is like, hell let's kill someone today. 

The part that scares me is the attack on the Hispanic community.

Which group(s) is/are next?

Asian- American? And people who have married Asians? The El Paso shooter talked about interracial marriages...and which group is next? Whites married to Blacks? White married to Indians? White married to Jews?

I will have Chinese grandkids( They will look more Chinese than Anglo) the hate in America today scares me to death...

Is it this damn internet? There are message boards who praise and support these actions.

Is it just plain old fear?

I have been disturbed that so far the present presidential administration has not offered specifically any form of sympathy to the Hispanic community.....He did so to the Jewish community when the gunman attacked the Pittsburgh Synagogue.

There is something wrong with a number of people in this country. And yes, I am talking to a number of you....

Hate to tell you, this mess is going to get worse before it gets better..... If we just don't come apart at the seems first...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...