Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sabbatical

I need a sabbatical. I know university professors get them in an attempt to recharge their batteries. And we are going to take one here away from the blog.

Part of it is, we are traveling to the UK here in a week-plus. ( Make Kerry Thomas happy? Take him to the UK or Ireland...Or put half a cow on a plate with some sort of potato)

I may or may not post while there. I know I need to recharge my batteries.

I already have asked a couple of you who live nearby to keep an eye on the house, including one who will shoot first, and not even ask a question afterwards.

Part of it, I am tired of blogging.

I started to write on the following this morning...

The suspension of the British Parliament.

What the hell makes a US Citizen now?

Why I probably won't go to a football game, high school, college, or pro this year.

But as you see, I've written on none of them.

I am sure I will blog here and there during the sabbatical, but probably not every day unless the wheels come off the truck.( and they might)

We will try and post pictures of Scotland.

As always, I ask those of you who are seriously "Hooked up" to remember us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...