Wednesday, August 28, 2019

So, Cato Got Me Into Trouble

Shocking I know. And I hope now she doesn't come looking for me with a tire iron after I write this blog....Again to the old saying..." I'm too old to take an ass-whippin', it's why I carry a pistol."

Yesterday she had post a photo of her and her significant other kissing.

It looked like a different girl than the one she had been seeing.

To which I posted halfway serious and halfway comical, about me "wishing I knew her secret when I was a single person."( I know, I know.....)

( Hell, I know what my trouble was when I was single.....Nerd, not cool, not rich, not handsome, and worst of all, a history major....Hell, it's a wonder I found someone who would have me.....I still think Christian charity might be involved.)

And people came out of the woodwork in my private messages.

And most of the messages, I did not really understand....

But, the gist of the PM's and I might be wrong here, is....

1. That I am okay with LGBT folks.... ( I wonder what they'll say when they find out I have agreed to perform a lesbian wedding in '20. I might be more nervous out this ceremony than any other. No, not because it is a LBGT wedding, I just found out it is a huge dollar event at a country club in Houston with perhaps 800 guests....Most of the other wedding, while many were fancy, were well, " just folks." )

2. I think I upset people when I talk about sex.....Apparently, some people think I should have never engaged is such an activity. ( You think I am teasing here, there are still people who think teachers should be single, or if they have been hired as single people, shouldn't date, or let people know they are dating...)

Anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...