Thursday, September 26, 2019

Make the Call

I often have a hard time making a call.

And I've been thinking about this for several days now. It was even a topic of considerable thought and contemplation on the flight back from Europe.....

And I took into consideration which I preferred going to. 

Ireland......

Or Scotland......

Both, I love and while my people are from both, and both are lovely, both with the people and the landscape, I think the final consideration came to....

Which trip did I love more?

Both are my top two places to I've visited( so far) in the world.....

I am going to make the call in this way.....

If I could move to either Ireland or Scotland, which would I chose?

Oh, it is close.....

I am going to pick Scotland by a nose. The Isle of Mull I literally loved. I could see me in the Church of Scotland, every other Sunday( The towns share a pastor, not enough people.) and besides, in Scotland, you get haggis and Orkney Ale....

Both are great. If you get to visit, I would suggest Scotland first, but you could not go wrong in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...