Thursday, September 26, 2019

Make the Call

I often have a hard time making a call.

And I've been thinking about this for several days now. It was even a topic of considerable thought and contemplation on the flight back from Europe.....

And I took into consideration which I preferred going to. 

Ireland......

Or Scotland......

Both, I love and while my people are from both, and both are lovely, both with the people and the landscape, I think the final consideration came to....

Which trip did I love more?

Both are my top two places to I've visited( so far) in the world.....

I am going to make the call in this way.....

If I could move to either Ireland or Scotland, which would I chose?

Oh, it is close.....

I am going to pick Scotland by a nose. The Isle of Mull I literally loved. I could see me in the Church of Scotland, every other Sunday( The towns share a pastor, not enough people.) and besides, in Scotland, you get haggis and Orkney Ale....

Both are great. If you get to visit, I would suggest Scotland first, but you could not go wrong in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...