So, there are probably several of you who will decide to unfriend me on Facebook after this blog, and to be honest, in the past, I probably would have unfriended myself.
And if you do, well, "good luck to you."
I have a wedding next week I agreed to do....and you may or may not know who one of the persons might be....
Yes, it is a gay wedding.
It's my first one.
I am not kidding. I am a bit nervous.....And I do not know why?
I really don't want to to "booger" it up. And many of you know, I am apt to screw up, I've not had a clean one yet, then again, years ago, I was speaking to an old pastor friend of mine who is no longer with us saying, he never got one completely clean, and he was a minister for 50 years. ( I stopped doing wedding for a number of years when I was at Buna. I didn't want people to know....)
Of course, I'll have to sign as an ordained pastor of one of the "organizations" who is a little bit more open towards such marriages. ( I'm ordained/licensed in two)
The other one still thinks it is 1952.......Sort of like the Buna ISD when I arrived in the 90s......I wonder if they've made it to the early 60s yet?
Still my favourite Baptist Joke
Q- When you go fishing, why do you always carry more than one Baptist?
A- Cause if you only take one, they'll drink all the beer.
So, you may ask, why?
Look, I know some of you have a problem with "gays."
Yet, you have some sin of your own going on....And lord knows I've done weddings with one of the people, sometimes, both with 2-3-4 ex-wives/husbands.....But, somehow, you think that's okay....
It is not my business to judge here.....In many cases you've already been "shacked up" for a while and have children from this "union." I am just making it legal.
And Lord knows, I'm anything but sinless, just read the blog....
I don't know, I may go to hell for it, but I doubt it. I've done worse.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Heard from Other Schools, But Not Buna ISD.....Also, State Scores?
I had to start this blog over. In the middle I had 250lb orange cat that decided that Kerry was doing something important, I need to help.....
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment