I know, for many of you, you find that shocking, from my normal, cool, calm, collected sweeter than sugar, so sweet, they often call me, " Sugar-Pie-Pudding."
When I arose at my normal 5AM and went into the kitchen to get the Community American Blend Coffee started, I noticed that he modem for the internet was dead....Again....
I did not "Pass Go, Did Not Collect $200" and immediately called the American Telegram & Telegraph Company.....
Of course at 5AM, the call center was in Mumbai...or Delhi....or Calcutta....Where I spoke to "Julie."
I have to be careful here. I have an "April." ( Real name, Yu Zhou...or as her father refers to her as, " ZhouYu"......I don't really understand Chinese names or the grammar, and may never do so.....)
I was not nice to "Julie."
Oh, I started nice at first, but " Julie" got snippy with me one time and I lost it. I could not understand her " Hindu accent" or one of the 800 other language accents they speak in India and asked her to repeat herself one too many time....
I went full "teacher" mode.
I got transferred to "Julie's " supervisor.....
It got worse.
I could not understand the man for nothing...And wanted me to waited several more days for a technician.....He finally hung up.
I was on the line with "Inja " as Kipling called it...59 minutes.
At 8AM, I called the American Telegram & Telegraph again.....I got a lady in.......Dallas, Texas.
It took 30 minutes and a lady who sounds like " us."
I now have internet......
Again....
Let's see how long it lasts this time before I get to call "Inja" again....
Actually, I am proud of myself, I didn't call anyone a"Mutherfucker, or Cocksucker, or Dick-Lick......."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Heard from Other Schools, But Not Buna ISD.....Also, State Scores?
I had to start this blog over. In the middle I had 250lb orange cat that decided that Kerry was doing something important, I need to help.....
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment