Friday, November 29, 2019

F*ck You And.....

I read this is morning and I well, just no more.....Just No More.

Just Fuck You and the Clap Dripping Mule You Ride in on....

The fat man can't take much more. No not me.

I am talking about Santa.

The fat man in the red suit who brings you gifts as a child, breaking in like a "thief in the night." But instead leaves you stuff you've been wanting for a year, only to discover the bubble wrap it came in is more fun....

For years and years he's been abused.

For a while the Evangelical community in the 1980s called him "evil" because he was an elf, and elves were "demonic."

Coca-Cola for years has used him to sell their product.

Barbour Jackets this year is using the "Fat Man" as a way to sell their jackets....Like Santa wears a green wax jacket.

This year, there is a movement to make the " Fat Man" gender neutral.

Santa is not a 'he' nor is he a 'she'.....Santa should go on a diet, wear more modern clothes and have tattoos. 


27% of people think he should " upgrade." Be using Amazon Prime....An iPhone, and stop abusing those reindeer and get a "flying car."

Come on man, I know Santa changes throughout the ages, but slight changes. Not dramatic.

The old Victorian Santa of my youth,well, that's Santa.

You can tell you kids whatever you want about Santa....They 're your kids....Hell, maybe you don't have Santa at your house, and that's okay by me. The " mystery" was gone with our child at about age...5....He figured stuff out quick....

But leave most people's St. Nick alone.

Besides, us " Big Boys" need some heroes in the "Fat Boy" realm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...