Friday, November 8, 2019

I'm Done

Just done.

Maybe it's because I am 62 years old.

Maybe because I am not a kid.

Maybe because there are no kids around the Compound anymore and no prospect of any kids. ( I know, I know, none of my damn business.)

I got a Christmas Toy Catalog a day ago and did not even look at what kids want now.

It is November 7th and I am already done with Christmas. Kirbyville had their Christmas decorations up.I noticed as I came back home from the Farm two nights ago.

 I cussed.

I made a mental note not to look and see if Buna had their dildo in a box up yet.( I am sorry it upsets you, but for 20 years teaching in Buna, I kept my mouth....shut.....And I don't want to hear from you about it....)

I really am not excited by the prospect of of Turkey and Dressing either the last of this month or on Christmas. ( I may come up with a giant Rib-Roast and some sort of potato...Or hell pinto beans.....)

Even though I followed through with the tradition of 103 items on my Christmas List, in reality, I could go today and buy any of it if I wanted it that badly. ( Might have to pay it off, but I could get it)

I do like the cooler weather.  But, dad-gum it makes every joint hurt.

And when I was teaching I loved it because, well, it was 2 weeks out of school.

I got to watching Roku and it has "Major Crimes" all 6 seasons. And every damn ad on it was for some Christmas crap......That, and I forgot how much I hated the character "Rusty" on the show. Marathoning it makes you pull for the serial killer to cut "Rusty's" throat.

Maybe when the tree goes up here at the Compound, or maybe closer to the date I may change my mind, but right now, I could give a good shit less.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...