Friday, November 8, 2019

Fights at Popeye's

I can't remember the last time I ate Popeye's chicken, not that I do not like their "glory bird" it is just I can't handle the amount of spice they put in the bird. I would have to take 15 Prilosec and a 55 gallon drum of Tums that evening to be able to sleep.

And I normally do not visit this website, but it was sent to me this morning....

Click on this link and it will take you videos of people fighting, wrecking their Mercedes, just losing their damn minds over a chicken sandwich. 

There are 10 videos in the above link. 

We have lost our damn minds in this country.  OVER a damn sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...