Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Is This Everyplace?

Maybe it is an isolated event, but it seems like it is happening more and more when I go into this institution....

And I am wondering if we need to change to another one?

I went to our credit union today to cash a check. Not a check of mine, it was a check I received yesterday.

Again, not a personal check I received from another person, not a two-party check, not a check from some odd-ball instuitution....

It was a check from....

The State of Texas.

I was given the third degree.

Had to show my ID, which is fine, put they have scanned my ID in the last 3 months again.

And teller had the gall to ask why I had received the check....To which I replied it was " My business." 

And the check was less than $100. Not a huge amount.

This is at my credit union, I have the money to cover it the State's check bounces. ( If checks from Texas bounce, we're in trouble.)

What credit union are you using? Are you happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...