Thursday, November 7, 2019

Virginity?

So, I was pressing the scan button on the Honda yesterday trying to find anything to listen to, when I came across a Christian radio station out of Northeast Texas and this was the topic.

It seems a rapper by the name of TI has been going with his daughter to her doctor's appointments to check and see if her hymen, thus her virginity is still intact.

I do not have a damn clue who TI is. 

The daughter is 18 years old. Legally an adult.

And the "talkers" on the Christian station were very favorable about this occurring.

 Is it just me, or is this the creepiest thing I have ever heard?

So, I did some research and discover if has been discussed on  Patheos, a religious/non-religious site.

What doctor is discussing an adult's health with a parent?

And reading further, it seems that TI is okay that his 15 year old son is sexually active.

You know, I understand many of you would like for your kids to wait...But you know, when they are in their 20s, 30s, you know, and they are on their on.

I know "back in the day" people my age often got married very early, mostly due to sex. And it often, more times than not resulted disastrously.

Remaining a virgin is a personal matter. And should be done for oneself, not because someone tells you to wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...