Saturday, December 7, 2019

Christmas Purge

The cold winds of winter are coming, specifically, a Christmas Purge is due.

It will probably be done in a few days.

It will probably be a dozy.

I am tried of all the politics that keep coming up over and over, and it not being true. ( Both sides.)

I am tired of people and that is ALL they post is politics. Heck, I rarely if ever do national, much less state politics on the blog anymore. Whatever side I take, I am speaking to an echo chamber. We have decided we are " right in this nation" even when we are dead wrong.

I think I may need to cut down my Facebook to about 150-350 souls. I think we may all be happier.

I can no longer watch one of the "Big 3" National 24 hour News channels. It is all "Trump bad" or the opposite " Trump good."  There is no news discussed.

It's why I watch British News now. They're in the middle of a national election and often their top story is something other than the election, often American in nature. 

Sorry folks but neither side is all good, or all bad. We are not getting anything done in this nation and at some point, it is going to become all unraveled.

Folks, do a little research before you post stuff. It doesn't take 5 minutes to do a little research and discover if what you are saying is right, half-right, a total fabrication.

If you want me to go ahead and delete you, let me know, send me a PM and it will make my job ahead easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...