Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Reason Number 257 NOT to Travel to the Mall

I am telling you, I not longer care. I am getting closer and closer to becoming a total hermit. I know Tara Laramore teases me about not going anyplace, well, the older I get, the more I realize, " Nothing good happens when I leave the house."

This weekend at the McDonald's by the mall in Beaumont, it was like the old "Gillette Friday Night at the Fights."

Beaumont Police were called to the fast food establishment 3 times within 2 hours.  

I'm too damn old to get in the middle of something like that. 

I don't know, the more I look, the more I might need to just start ordering most stuff I need online. Hell, Amazon has deals people can't beat.

I am looking more and more at ordering stuff online at the grocery stores, Pulling into the parking lot, and having them, bring it out to the car.

Hell, I am seriously looking at ordering a suit online from Indochino because, well, I want one and on an occasion, I actually have to leave the house for a soiree.( If it wasn't so bloody hot here, I'd order a tweed suit, look like a History Don at Oxford.) It would keep me from even going to Beaumont.  And if I make it to Beaumont on I-10, why not go ahead and drive to Houston?

But I am done Christmas shopping. Waiting on the Brown Truck and USPS.

And I never left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...