I had planned on getting this out earlier but I got to watching another video on YouTube on Tudor-Stuart England....You want to distract the old Govteach? Get him reading or watching something on the English Reformation or Stuart England, especially the English Civil War or the Interregnum.
No, I was disturbed by a number of comments I received about what is going on in the dating/sex scene in this country.
And in truth, I am glad I am old, I am glad I no longer have to date.
Here are some examples of what I received.
- "When men spend a ton of time watching porn and furiously jerking it, it starts taking more and more for them to finish in real life even if that means nonconsent and rape."
- "Briefly dated a man who had been in a longterm relationship with XXXXXXXXXXX. After dating him for a time, we stepped up our relationship to include being intimate. He wanted to go into the bathroom. It was there I discovered why. He wanted me to urinate on him while he was in the bathtub. I left quickly. I will never look at XXXXXXXXXX( the ex girlfriend) in the same way. "
- "So right about boys expecting sex after dinner at a Mexican place. "
This is from a guy
- "So many girls are damaged right now. I can't find one without some sort of baggage. Most of the baggage caused by the ex."
From female readers
- "I'm personally really heavy into BDSM and enjoy CNC (consensual nonconsent) but CONSENSUAL is the key word. A lot of guys around here think they're a "dom" because they've seen 50 shades."
- "It's like basically being told 'you aren't enough for me'. People are so delusional about sex. And it's not just men."
- "I've not had a date in 3 years. I stopped after I was convinced to have sex without a condom and he gave me chlamydia." ( She also knew the ex-girlfriend)
- "Boys don't understand the concept of opening car doors, or doors to the restaurant, or even paying for the date. I can't tell you how many times I've been expected to pay for my part of the date. And then, he wanted sex afterwards. Guess what, I didn't submit and they did not call for a second date".
( Confession, Deb and I went Dutch on our first date. She asked me out after a Lamar football game and I didn't have much cash, we pooled our funds for chili-cheese tots, and cokes at the Sonic on Washington Blvd. Of course, I paid for the second date, but the first date, I wasn't expecting to go out and was thrilled when she asked. One of the great moments in my life.)
- "My former husband wanted to bring other people into the marriage, and it was always another male. He just wanted to watch. Acted like a cheerleader. I did it to please him. I left him when I had a pregnancy scare and he blamed me. Now I have a wonderful spouse. He knows about my ex-spouse, and hates him. "
And this, I received earlier, but should be included here....
- My wife and I like to dress up and our favorite is dressing up in Mickey and Minnie Mouse outfits. My wife likes to sew and we have several different outfits......There is a hole cut in the bottoms.
( Once again, good for y'all. keep it spicy. Never thought of cartoon characters as sexual, but hey, if it turns you both on, go for it...And I taught both parties in question and I can see her dressing as Minnie Mouse.Just fits her personality...... I'm not personally interested in cartoon characters in a sexual sense, but hey, whatever floats your boat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Buna People, I Implore You.....
I went to a visitation at the funeral home in Vidor last evening. These happen, as life goes on. I am sure when it is "my time"...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment