Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Here is One to Make You Sex People All Mad....Males and Females

Now, I know this is a different generation. I know someone will probably read this and say, " Okay Boomer."

And that's your prerogative to do so...

Here is my body count.

ONE

Here is my wife's body count.

ONE

And don't get all upset saying how do I know about her? ( First if you knew my wife, you'd understand, some of you do, and understand when I say this...)

Trust me, if we were in Tudor-Stuart England( 1485-1603 for the Tudors, and 1603-1714 for the Stuarts) where they had people who stood outside the honeymoon bedchamber to check for virginity and the marriage was consummated, we would have passed the test on both during that time period, and they were pretty strict examinations.....

It was important to both of us we had not been with someone else.

BOTH of us. It was part of the deal. 

And as goofy as we first were, well, it was a good excuse to...practice, practice, practice.

And trust me, it was difficult to wait. Wasn't just a religion reason, we did it for ourselves, and it was difficult waiting.

And don't say, well, we was never offered " it" before.

Ha! I taught adult education immediately after I graduated from university. I had the school most days of the week by myself, and most of the students were middle 20 to early 40s. And at one time in my 20s, I was almost an attractive boy.

There is nothing more on the prowl and scary, than MILFs, and trust me, a motel key was left on my desk more than once.

That said, it is their business what they want, not yours.

If they are okay with a woman who worked in a brothel, and she makes them happy, who am I to judge.

If she is okay with a man that has screwed everyone in 3 adjoining counties, their sisters, their moms, their grandmas,  who am I to judge.

But don't be telling people who they want. That is their business, not your business.

If they want a virgin, well, believe it or not they are still out there. Both sexes.

I have never cheated, and as far as I know my wife has never cheated. And if you knew my wife, she'd confess, as would it.

But telling someone what or who they should marry and what they should or shouldn't accept in their sexual background, well, that's none of your damn business. That's between them and their partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...